Get ready for this, because I’m going to lay out the secret to life. The answer to every question you’ve ever had. Okay, so maybe not the answer to every question. But the big ones. And, as usual, this assumes that you aren’t an asshole and, if given the choice, can be trusted to do the thing that doesn’t involve hurting someone/thing else.
You ready for it? You’d better sit down.
The secret to everything; the grand unifying theory of how to best be a human is contained in two words:
- You’re going to fail. Show up anyway.
- It’s going to hurt. Show up anyway.
- It’s going to be hard. Show up anyway.
- You won’t know if you’re good enough. Show up anyway.
- You might get it wrong. Show up anyway.
- You may never get rewarded. Show up anyway.
- They’ll laugh at you. Show up anyway.